As we all continue to navigate this historical time together, we wanted to provide an update on the actions WENDT CORPORATION is taking as we remain committed to supporting our customers.
Since our last update, WENDT has been deemed an essential business as we are classified as providing material & services to the metal recycling industry which directly impacts steel manufacturing.
- Production and Shipping and Logistics Teams remain in place at our headquarters at full capacity
- Our on-time deliveries for critical spare parts and consumables continue to be unaffected
- Parts & Technical Support Team is fully functional to support customers remotely
- 90% of our employees are working from home & equipped with the capabilities for a virtual workspace
- With a business travel restriction in place for all non-essential travel, we are achieving the same level of high-quality productivity virtually by hosting regularly scheduled meetings
Our top priority is protecting the health and well-being of all our employees while safely providing customers with the high-level of service you’ve come to expect from us. Although many of our capabilities have transitioned to a virtual environment, rest assured we’re committed to supporting you with the products and services necessary to run your operation.
We’ll continue monitoring CDC guidelines and direction from our elected authorities and health officials. We appreciate your support as we navigate this challenging time together.
To your health and safety,
President, WENDT CORPORATION