WENDT Trommels are developed with a rotary-type screen designed to separate material into three particle sizes: small, large, and overs. WENDT offers three size options for Trommels: 5′ x 25′ Square, 8′ x 40′ Round, 8′ x 50′ Round.
- U-shaped upper hoods located along the upper half of the Trommel and bolted to the lower U-shaped collection chutes, ensuring that material is contained within the machine
- Access panels for maintenance in each section
- Removable upper hoods for tube replacement
- One chute dedicated to the small material discharge and one chute dedicated to the large material discharge
• Heavy structural steel frame
• Drive assembly with gearbox, chain, idler, and sprockets
• Trunnion wheels and thrust wheel