From simple push-button controls, to advanced automation, diagnostic, and reporting systems, WENDT’s in-house controls group creates tailor-made solutions for your project. Whether it be a green-field installation or upgrading/retrofitting an existing system, our control systems are designed to optimize operating efficiencies and provide the tools our customers need to maximize uptime and minimize operating costs.
• Sensor-based automation, advanced diagnostics, and troubleshooting utilizing IoT technology
• WENDT AutoDriver for autonomous shredding
• WENDT custom-engineered Motor Control Center (MCC) for the scrap industry
• Mobile system control for remote HMI
• Additional controls, customer-specific customizations, and other features available upon request
• Remote Support System (RSS), which allows WENDT‘s engineers to quickly diagnose and assist our customers
• Historian data-collection system option available