The revolutionary development of the EZR Pre-Shredder by WENDT and exclusive partner, MTB Unlimited, offers North American auto shredders unparalleled efficiency and flexibility. The EZR Pre-Shredder uses low-speed, high torque technology to homogenize hammermill feedstock. This allows a shredder to easily achieve full box shredding, increasing tons per hour while decreasing the wear on castings. The Pre-Shredder also provides operators the ability to catch and remove unshreddables prior to the shredder, greatly reducing the chances of catastrophic failure at the mill.
- Available in both a traditional hydraulic drive and the industry’s first electric drive for increased efficiency and decreased operating costs
- Proprietary design provides operators unprecedented flexibility to adjust machines performance to ever-changing market dynamics
- Adjustable shaft spacings and disc quantity allows operators to change product density and throughput after installation
- Increased auto shredder throughput
- Decreased auto shredder operating costs by reducing wear on castings and electricity peaks
- Modular design minimizes installation costs and time
- Available from 5 to 150 tons/hour