In mid-September, WENDT hosted a webinar session that covered the basics for First Time Shredder Operators. Shredder and Ferrous Downstream Business Development Manager, Ethan Willard, provided attendees with a high level process of investigating and understanding the business behind owning a shredder. The presentation included:
- Who should be considering a shredder operation?
- Building a business case
- Above and beyond the numbers of your business case
- Relating your business case to equipment selection
- Financing options for an equipment purchase
- Selecting the right equipment
- Challenges for green field installations
- Plan for future growth
Missed our First Time Shredder Operators Webinar? To review everything covered during our webinar, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the recording of the presentation. We hope to see you at our next live webinar!