The WENDT/MagPro Ellipto R Eddy Current Separator is dedicated to the extraction of non-ferrous metals from a mixed metals flow. The value of raw materials, such as aluminum or copper, makes this eddy current an essential machine for waste sorting centers. The Ellipto R offers separation of fractions down to 1/2″ and offers a patented system without a dielectric tube allowing the generation of a strong magnetic field at the head of the conveyor which greatly improves sorting quality.
WENDT / MagPro Ellipto R
Features & Benefits
- No drum shell, reducing the air-gap and increasing efficiency
- Elliptically-shaped conveyor and sloped ejection zone resulting in a higher speed and greater quality of separation
- Quick belt change system to reduce downtime and increase capacity
- Ergonomic and user-friendly design
- Belt speed of up to 700 fpm for increased throughput
- Precision splitter adjustment for ease of use
|ELLIPTO R 1000||ELLIPTO R 1500||ELLIPTO R 2000|
|Power:||7 kW / 10 HP||9.5 kW / 12.5 HP||13 kW / 17.5 HP|
|Belt Width:||1000 mm / 40”||1500 mm / 60”||2000 mm / 80”|
|Belt Speed:||Up to 3.5 m/s||Up to 3.5 m/s||Up to 3.5 m/s|
|Rotor Speed:||Up to 4000 RPM||Up to 4000 RPM||Up to 4000 RPM|
|Width (In.)||A||B||C||Weight (lb.)|
Ready to talk to our team?