The MOROS GC-V baler portfolio is comprised of un-jammable machines that feature an exclusive guillotine cutting system, spacious loading boxes and a strong shearing force for excess material. The GC-V range of balers are designed to meet the market need for high density bales with lower production rates than the larger MOROS GC-S baler. Cutting for the GC-V baler is done vertically with the second compression.
MOROS GC-V Baler
Features & Benefits
- Innovative design featuring the latest in electronics and filtering to reduce maintenance stops
- Submerged pumps to reduce noise emissions
- Cutting is achieved vertically with the second compression
- V-Shaped guillotine system
- Machine has been designed to be un-jammable
- No foundation required for installation
|Compression Force (tons):||210 – 280 – 310 – 550|
|Bale Size (in):||12 x 12 / 16 x 16 / 16 x 24 / 24 x 24|
|Motors Installed:||(2) 75 hp or (2) 100hp or from 2 up to 3 units (125 hp each)|
Need more information?