The MOROS GC-S baler was designed to reach bale densities and production rates that no other machine can achieve. Capable of baling any material type and shape, the GC-S baler is designed to make jamming next to impossible. The balers unique design and heavily reinforced structure offers reliability and makes it the leader on the international market.
MOROS GC-S Baler
Features & Benefits
- Innovative design that includes a spacer ram that allows all cylinders to move at the same time, giving very short cycle times, higher productivity and minimum energy consumption.
- Greasing system in the box
- Steel interchangeable wear plates on all surfaces that come into contact with the scrap
- Bale Density can be 3.5 to 4 kg/dm^3
- Machine has been designed to be un-jammable
|Compression Force (tons):||210 – 350 – 500 – 800|
|Bale Size (in):||12 x 12 / 16 x 16 / 16 x 24 / 24 x 24|
|Motors Installed:||(2) 75 hp or from 2 up to 4 units (125 hp each)|
Need more information?