The WENDT MagPro Ellipto MAX Eddy Current Separator is dedicated to the extraction of non-ferrous metals from a mixed-metals flow. The value of raw materials, such as aluminum or copper, makes the Ellipto MAX an essential machine for waste sorting centers. Available for separation down to 2mm, the Ellipto MAX offers a patented system without a dielectric tube, allowing the generation of a strong magnetic field at the head of the conveyor, which greatly improves sorting quality.
WENDT MagPro Ellipto MAX
Features & Benefits
- No drum shell, reducing the air-gap and increasing efficiency
- Elliptically-shaped conveyor and sloped ejection zone resulting in a higher speed and greater quality of separation
- Quick belt change system to reduce downtime and increase capacity
- Ergonomic and user-friendly design
- Belt speed of up to 700 fpm for increased throughput
- Precision splitter adjustment for ease of use
|Power:||7 kW / 10 HP||7 kW / 10 HP||9.5 kW / 12.5 HP|
|Belt Width:||500 mm / 20”||1000 mm / 40”||1500 mm / 60”|
|Belt Speed:||Up to 3 m/s||Up to 3 m/s||Up to 3 m/s|
|Rotor Speed:||Up to 5000 RPM||Up to 5000 RPM||Up to 5000 RPM|
WENDT/MagPro Ellipto MAX
Need more information?