WENDT hosted a webinar session focused on the challenges that Automobile Shredder Operators face with their Non-Ferrous Recovery Operations. As product purity requirements have been rising, Shredder Operators have been forced to slow down their Non-Ferrous Recovery Plants, add manual labor, and change their processes. However, the market disruption has created opportunities for those prepared to react.
On Tuesday, June 9th, Non-Ferrous Business Development Manager, Bill Close, discussed practical solutions to:
- Increase Non-Ferrous Recovery Plant Capacities
- Reduce labor through automation
- Increase product purity including options to:
- Create high grade export products
- Create furnace ready products
- Create more outlets for sale by eliminating the middle-man
- Taking advantage of margin opportunities, as opportunities develop in a fluctuating market
Missed the WENDT webinar? To review everything covered during our webinar, email email@example.com for a link to the recording of the presentation.
Stay tuned for our next live webinar!