The WENDT Shredder Duty Infeed Conveyors maximize throughput by feeding cars and loose sheet metal more efficiently to the shredder. They can be supplied in a variety of configurations, lengths and discharge heights to service any new or existing shredder.
Modular & Robust
Features & Benefits
- Modular design with heavy steel plate bridge girder type construction.
- Four impact rails in the loading section, two rails on remainder of conveyor.
- D-4 Chain, idlers, segmented drive sprockets, and curved or straight back grousers.
- Hydraulic drive motor with variable high-speed power unit or mechanical drive with VFD control.
- Optional three chain design with two-rail configuration.
WENDT Model M6090 3D Animation
WENDT Automobile Shredding Plant
Need support? Our team is here to assist you 24/7.