Meaningful strategic partnerships are the foundation for our success. These relationships allow WENDT to focus our resources on what we do best, and to tap into the resources of what they do best.
TOMRA Sorting Solutions is leading the resource revolution with transformative technologies and sensor-based systems for optimal material separation and recovery.
- The industry leader based on market share, performance and research and development
- Over 10,000 machines in operation in over 80 countries
- Highest resolution imaging and targeting technology in the recycling industry
- Strong focus on research and development to find new sorting solutions
- A truly flexible product portfolio that can be optimized for multiple sorting tasks
MTB is the largest wire and cable processor in Europe, chopping more than 40,000 tons per year of copper and aluminum wire and cable. MTB’s experience and know-how as an operator is carried through into their design and manufacturing of robust, purpose-built equipment.
- The industry leader based on market share, finished product quality and robustness of build
- Over 1,000 machines in operation in over 10 countries
- 80% of North American wire choppers use MTB pre-choppers
- Patented technologies and proven processes that result in metal commodities suitable for primary, secondary and refinery markets
- Flexible solutions that can be optimized for a variety of feedstocks
Bowe Machine Company is synonymous with automobile shredding, offering replacement rotors for all shredders regardless of the original equipment manufacturer.
- The industry leader based on market share, robustness of build and on-time delivery
- Over 500 rotors in operation in over 5 countries
- 70% of the most productive shredder operators rely upon WENDT/Bowe rotors
- Complete line of precision-engineered Disc and Spider rotors
- All rotor materials are alloy certified and traceable